It is one of the most important pieces of emergency equipment you can carry in your car.
- Up to 40 times lighter than traditional jump starters - weighing only
- 3 devices in one unit - works as a jump starter, a powerbank and a tor
- Quickly jump starts a flat 12V battery - in a few seconds up to 10 tim
- Quick full charge - for all brands of portable electronic devices
- Built-in LED light - great for late night emergencies, cree T6 1000 Lu
- Japanese Chipset - battery standby time can reach >2000 hours
- 100% Australian - owned and operated
- Safe - dual reverse polarity protection, over-charge/discharge protect
- Battery Capacity 5100mAh (18.87Wh)
- Battery Life Cycle 1000+
- Output 5V/2A ; 12V Jump Start
- Input 5V/2A
- Jump Start Current 12V / 150 - 300A
- Operating Temperature - 20OC to 60OC
- Dimension 268 x 63mm
- Weight: 668g
- Warranty 12 Months
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.