1000W Puresine Wave DC-AC Power Inverter
The Pure Sine Wave Inverter produces a clean current without any signal interference. And that makes it perfect for running sensitive equipment such as computers, phones and TVs. Simply hook it up to your car, 4WD, caravan or boat battery and you can tap on the power to run your 240V appliances just like at home. Better still, the Wave Inverter can also power up running lights and refrigeration when there is a power outage at home.
Compatible with any 12V battery, the Wave Inverter uses reliable Japanese engineering capacitance and incorporates the latest IGBT inverter technology for a remarkable 90% high efficiency rate. It has a continuous output of 1000W and peaking at 2000W. It also has a convenient USB output and dual 240V sockets. Not least, the Inverter meets Australian specifications and has overloading, over-voltage and overheating protection.
* Reinforced thermal dissipating construction
* Reliable Japanese engineering capacitance
* Copper magnetic core
* Latest IGBT inverter technology
* Ideal for sensitive electronics
* Convenient USB output
* 240V sockets
* Soft start and low interference technologies
* 90% remarkable high efficiency
* Powers 220/240V devices from 12V sources
* Continuous output of 1000W
* 2000W peak output
* Australian-standard power point
* Low-battery alarm and safety shutdown
* Short-circuit protection
* Overload, over-voltage and overheat protection
* Continuous power: 1000W
* Peak power: 2000W
* Thd: <3%
* Output voltage: 220 - 240V
* Output wave: Pure sine wave
* Input voltage: 12V (DC 10V - 15V)
* Static current: 0.5-1A
* USB current: 5V, 2.1A
* Battery low alarm protection: 10VDC±0.5V
* Battery low shutdown protection: 9.5VDC±0.5V
* Overload protection: Shuts down output and reset
* Output short circuit protection: Auto shut-off
* Over voltage protection: 15V±1V
* Over temperature protection: >65°C±1°C
* Maximum efficiency: 90% approx.
* 240V output socket: 2
* USB socket: 1
1 x GIANTZ Pure Sine Wave Inverter
1 x Battery Clamp
1 x Manual
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.