Designed as a great product for relaxing in most of places and occasions such as beach, festivals, camping sites, lounge, backyards, parks, BBQ.. weighs only 1.3kg and folds up to the size of a potato chip bag. You can use it as a chair or lying on it, holds up to 220kg.
Designed for ease of use, the inflatable air bag sofa packs into a compact bag when not in use, making it easy to strap onto your backpack or carry on its own. For setup, it simply requires unpacking and filling up with air, allowing you to inflate the whole thing quickly.
Note: It is not waterproof.
- Quick Inflation
- No Air Pump Needed:
- Materials of our inflatable air bag sofa are lightweight and durable.
- In a windy day, it can be inflated after you run a few steps against wind with 10-15 seconds, it do not need any inflator tools; If using it for indoor, a fan would help. (It may take some practices and longer time if without wind or blowing fan.)
- Portable Design & Use place: Only 1.3kg weight design but it can bear up to 220kg
- it can be taken to anywhere anytime; specially suitable for camping, beach, outdoor BBQ, park, backyard;
- Convenient :There are 2 pockets on the side of the inflatable couch, you could put your phone, tablet, power bank or bottle in the pockets;
Longer time & Good sealing: Relaxing and stays inflated for hours.
- Double Layers: Splashproof, External Material 210T fabric; Internal
- Material: PVC
- Deflated: 240cm x 70cm x 50cm
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 220kg
- Recommended weight capacity: 100~150kg (the more weight on it, the quicker it deflates)
- 1 Big side pocket: fits an magazine or iPad
- 1 Small Side Pocket: Fits a drink bottle, a mobile phone or a powerbank.
- Colour: Green
- 1x Air Bag Sofa
- 1x Storage Bag
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.