Stone Kitchen Sink Black 860x500
Made of premium quality black granite stone composite (80% granite), our 9mm thick Stone Sink, finished with a silky textured surface, is designed to not only look fabulous but also extremely durable and long-lasting. Every bit of the sink is non-toxic, lead-free and highly resistant to heat, scratches, stains and dirt. Oil will not adhere to it and neither does it fade over consistent or heavy- duty use. Easy to clean and maintain, our Stone Sink lets you fuss over you're cooking for a splendid meal rather than the tools.
Suitable for drop-in, flush or under mount, our Stone Sink also features R15 rounded corners for added safety and includes a 304 stainless steel corrosion-resistant waste strainer. With its contemporary black finish, our Stone Sink is a definitely stand out in your esteemed kitchen. Order yours today.
Note: Package included three O-ring sponge gaskets. For best results, please install your sink with suitable thickness gaskets to ensure no water leakage.
* Black granite stone composite (80% granite)
* Silky textured surface
* 9mm thick
* R15 round corners
* Eco-friendly, lead free and food grade
* Hygienic and food-safe
* Heavy-duty heat-resistant, anti-fade
* Anti-scratch, stain and dirt resistant, crush resistant
* Australia standard 304 stainless steel waste strainer - corrosion resistant, oil proof, waterproof, mould-proof, moisture-proof
* Suitable for drop-in, flush mount and under mount
* Easy to clean
* 5 years warranty
* Material: Black granite stone composite (80% granite)
* Corner: R15
* Overall dimension: 86 x 50 x 21cm
* Each bowl dimension: 37 x 43 x 19.5cm
* Waste strainer inner diameter: 11.4cm
* Colour: Black
1 x Stone Sink
1 x User Manual
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.