Simplecom SE218 USB 3.0 Hard Drive Enclosure turns most SATA 2.5" laptop internal hard drives or solid state drives into a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 external storage device. It is also backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 at their native speeds.
SE218 USB 3.0 Hard Drive Enclosure features ultra slim design, lightweight, and aluminium casing for effective heat dissipation and quiet operation, also the Tool-Free design allow to mount Hard Drives in seconds without Tools and Mounting Screws , allow to accessing multiple 2.5" Hard Drives easily.
- Support 2.5" SATA HDD/SSD with 7mm or 9.5mm thickness
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Interface, backwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.1
- The durable Aluminium-alloy material promises effective heat dissipation
- Tool Free design allow to mount Hard Drive in seconds without Tools and Screws
- SATA III 6Gb/s interface, optimized for SSD and UASP acceleration
- Hot-swapping, plug and play, no additional driver needed
- Compatible with Windows XP and above, Linux, Mac OS 10.4 and above
- 1x SE218 USB 3.0 HDD External Enclosure
- 1x USB3.0 data cable
- 1x User Manual
1 x Simplecom SE218 Aluminium Tool Free 2.5" SATA HDD SSD to USB 3.0 Hard Drive Enclosure Blue
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.