The SC314 SATA Mobile Rack lets you turn a standard 5.25 inch CD-ROM space into a 3.5 inch hard drive dock. It features a SATA interface to deliver the performance you expect from SATA, SATA II, and SATA III hard drives. Tool Free allow mounting or unmounting Hard Drive without Tools and Screws in seconds. Designed to provide a durable and reliable operation, the mobile rack features high quality solid metal construction.
With support for SATA3 up to 6Gbps, this mobile rack backplane is ideal for RAID installations to ensure maximum performance and versatility for enhanced storage applications. Trayless design with hot swapping that makes it the ideal solution for quick and easy drive removals and insertions as part of a system building process, or integration into rackmount systems or industrial environments.
- Tool Free allow to mount or unmount 3.5” Hard Drive without Tools and Screws in Seconds
- Holds a 3.5" SATA drive in a front accessible 5.25" bay
- Trayless design, drives are not mounted into separate trays/enclosures
- Supports 3.5" form factor SATA hard drives
- Plug-and-Play and Hot-Swap compatible (for AHCI mode)
- Stylish brushed Front Panel Design
- Ideal for environments where drives need to be replaced/removed regularly
- Form Factor: 5.25 inch Optical Drive Bay
- Supported HDD Type:3.5 inch SATA I/II/III (1.5/3.0/6.0 Gbps)
- Insertion Rating: 50000+ Cycles
- Hot Swap Capability: Yes
- Material Type: Metal and Plastic
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Compatibility: OS independent; No software or drivers required
- Dimension: 184 x 149 x 42 mm
- 1x Internal 5.25" Bay Mobile Rack for 3.5" HDD
- 1x Screw Kit
- 1x User Manual
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.