Simplecom SA491 USB 3.0 TO 2.5", 3.5" & 5.25" SATA/IDE Adapter with Power Supply
Simplecom SA491 USB 3.0 to SATA/IDE Adapter incorporates 3 interfaces to one USB adapters and gives you the flexibility of connecting almost any type of drive to your computer via USB.
Connect any Notebook 2.5" or Desktop 3.5"/5.25" Serial ATA/SATA or IDE/PATA Hard Drive externally to your computer through an available USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 port. The SA391 USB IDE/SATA Adapter is a caseless solution that makes swapping hard drives easier than ever before. Transfer data quickly and easily through USB 3.0 at speeds of up to 5Gbps, up to 10x faster than USB 2.0. Installation is simple and driverless, and blue LED lights indicate activity to confirm data transfer. One solution for all types of hard drives make this a perfect solution for data transfers or data backup.
- Flexibility of connectivity and hot-swap capability to all your storage drives
- Connect 2.5", 3.5", 5.25" SATA or IDE drives thru the latest USB 3.0 interface
- Power Adapter included for using 3.5" or 5.25" drives outside system
- Built-in IDE power connector, for easy access of 3.5" IDE HDD
- No external power required for 2.5" SATA or IDE HDD
- With LED activity indicator, On/Off switch ensures easy control of drives
- Support accessing 2 drivers (IDE+SATA) simultaneously
- Transfer Rates Up to 5 Gbps with USB 3.0, 480 Mbps with USB 2.0
- Downwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Hot-swappable, plug and play, no drivers needed
- Supports 2.5" & 3.5" SA TA or PATA(IDE) Hard Drives and SSD
- Supports 5.25" Optical CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drives
- Support Windows XP and above, Mac OSX 10.6 and above
- 1x SA491 USB3.0 to IDE SATA Adapter
- 1x Power Adapter
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.