Simplecom USB 3.0 Extension Cable (A-A) offers a durable, high quality connection that harnesses the full capability of the USB 3.0 standard. Designed for next-generation SuperSpeed USB device connections, delivering a throughput of up to 5Gbps when used with a USB 3.0 host and device. The combination of nickel plated connectors, bare copper conductors, and foil braid shielding provides superior cable performance and error-free data transmission.
- Plastic protected Insulation female Connector
- Bare copper conductors, and foil braid shielding provides superior cable performance and error-free data transmission
- High performance USB 3.0 extension cable extends the connection between a computer or Windows tablet and both USB 3.0 and USB 2.0
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 data transfer rate at up to 5 Gbps
- Cable Type: Extension
- Cable Connector A: USB 3.0 A Male
- Cable Connector B: USB 3.0 A Female (Insulation Protected)
- Cable Color: Black
- Cable Length (Meters): 1.0 m
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.