Cooling grass is a multi-coloured 30mm extremely soft to touch artificial grass blade made with cooling technology
This high weight landscaping solution is intertwined with natural thatch clours which provides you with a very real visual appeal.
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- No watering, mowing or fertilising required
- Up to 30℃ lower than traditional artificial grass surfaces
- Child and pet friendly
- UV stabilised, so that the colours will remain vibrant and the grass natural-looking
- Water resistant and pre-punched for drainage, so you can use it after heavy rainfall without the risk of any mud!
- Natural look, four-tone green pile
- Total weight approximately 1900g per sq metre
- Available in roll widths of either 1m or 2m
- Material: Polyethylene
- Pile Height: 30mm
- Colour: Green
- 1x 1x10M Summer Cool Grass
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.