- Specification compliance: Intel EPS12V
- Forward converter circuit
- High efficiency and reliability for industrial level
- Easy swap connector design
- High reliability ball bearing fan
- Low ripple & noise
- Smart & Silent Fan Control (S2FC)
- Zero minimum load on 3.3V rail
- Short circuit protection on all outputs
- Over voltage protection
- Over power protection
- 100% hi-pot test
- 100% burn in, high temperature cycled on/off
- PFC harmonics compliance: IEC1000-3-2 /EN61000-3-2 standards
Dimension: L225 x W100 x H70mm
(8.9 x 3.9 x 2.7)
Fan type: 38 x 38mm
Customized modular cables
- Input frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
- Inrush current, cold start: 100A max.
- Hold up time, full load: 12ms. typical
- Efficiency, 220-240VAC, full load: 83% typical
- Efficiency, 100-120VAC, full load: 80% typical
- Dielectric withstand, input to frame/ ground: 1800VAC, 1sec.
- Dielectric withstand, input to output: 1800VAC, 1sec.
- Line regulation: +/-1% typical
- Load regulation: +/-5% typical
- Cross regulation: +/-5% typical
- Ripple / noise: 1%
- MTBF, full load@25℃ amb. (Excluding the DC fan):>100K hours
- Power Factor Correction: Active PFC 99% typical
Safety: CUL, TUV, CB, CCC, BSMI
EMC: CE, FCC, C-tick
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.