The SanDisk Ultra® Dual Drive m3.0 makes it easy to transfer content from your phone to your computer. With a micro-USB connector on one end and a USB 3.0 connector on the other, the drive lets you move content easily between your devices—from your Android™ smartphone or tablet to your laptop, PC or Mac computer1. The USB 3.0 connector is high-performance and backward-compatible with USB 2.0 ports. The SanDisk® Memory Zone app2 for Android (available on Google Play) helps you manage your device’s memory and your content.
- Free up space on your OTG-enabled Android phone
- Back up your mobile photos, videos and contacts
- Retractable design with dual micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors
- High-speed USB 3.0 performance with up to 150MB/s file transfer from drive to computer
- SanDisk Memory Zone application (available on Google Play) lets you easily manage your photos and videos
- Capacity: 128 GB
- Read Speed: up to 150 MB/s
- Interface: micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors
- Operational temperature: 32° - 95° F (0° – 35° C)
- Storage temperature: 14° - 158° F (-10° – 70° C)
- PC/Mac computer compatibility: Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X v10.6 and higher
- SANDISK OTG ULTRA DUAL USB DRIVE 3.0 FOR ANDRIOD PHONES 128GB 150MB/S SDDD3-128G
Product weight and dimensions
- Dimensions: 30.20 x 25.47 x 11.76 mm ; 1.2 x 1.0 x 0.5 in
- Weight: 5.2 g ; 0.01 lb
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.