With write speeds of up to 150MB/s, the SanDisk Extreme® Go USB 3.1 Flash Drive lets you quickly copy and go. Up to 35X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives, so you can transfer a full-length 4K movie to the drive in less than 40 seconds. The design keeps the retractable connector protected when not in use, and the included SanDisk SecureAccess™ software provides password protection of your private files while leaving the rest of the drive available for sharing.
- Transfer files to the drive up to 35X faster than USB 2.0 flash drives**
- Write speeds of up to 150MB/s** let you transfer a full-length 4K movie in less than 40 seconds or 1000 photos in less than 60 seconds
- SanDisk Secure Access software included for 128-bit AES file encryption and password protection
- Backward-compatible with USB 3.0 and 2.0
- SanDisk SecureAcces software included for 128-bit AES file encryption and password protection
- Capacity: 128 GB
- Read Speed: up to 200 MB/s
- Interface: USB Type-C and USB Type-A connectors; USB 3.1 (Gen 1)
- Operational temperature: 32° - 113° F (0° – 45° C)
- Storage temperature: 14° - 158° F (-10° – 70° C)
- PC/Mac computer compatibility: Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X v10.6 and higher
- SANDISK 128GB CZ800 EXTREME USB 3.1 200mb/s (SDCZ800-128G)
Product weight and dimensions
- Dimensions: 70.87 mm x 21.34 mm x 11.43 mm
- Weight: 0.6 ounces
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.