Portable Gas Oven and Stove Silver and Black
The twin stove burners are great for frying, boiling and steaming while the oven has two racks to roast and bake all your favourite delights while out in the wild. Imagine having a divine feast of steaks, bacon, fried eggs, pies and pasta and finished with great desserts freshly baked from the oven, served up in the hills with a stunning vista! That's a wonderful life indeed.
The unit has all the thoughtful and safety features that you'll come to expect from a quality product. Insulated cloth sleeve design, push-in piezo burner ignition, flame-out protection, built-in oven heat gauge, non-stick enamel cooking surface, a three-sided windscreen provided by the folding lid and side arms, fully-adjustable heat-control dials and many more great features. With its corrosion-proof and longlasting stainless steel construction, the Devanti Portable Gas Stove and Oven opens a host of cooking possibilities anywhere and anytime.
The Devanti Portable Gas Stove and Oven is your must-have companion for all your outdoor adventures and culinary pleasures.
* Stainless steel construction
* 2 x 5,300 BTU powerful stove burners
* 3,500 BTU oven with two removable racks
* Insulated cloth sleeve design - Exclusive only from Devanti
* See-through tempered glass window
* Push-in piezo burner ignition
* Flame-out protection
* Fully adjustable heat-control dials
* Built-in oven heat gauge
* Non-stick enamel cooking surface
* Insulated oven box
* Folding lid provides a three-sided windscreen
* Convenient carry handles
* Removable thermometer included
* Hose and regulator included
* Easy connection to LPG bottle (AGA approved)
* Brand: Devanti
* Approval: AGA
* Burners: Matchless lighting
* Housing material: Stainless steel
* Burner coating: Non-stick enamel
* Ignition: Easy start Piezo
* Top burners: 5300BTU
* Oven: 3500BTU
* Overall dimension: 53.5 x 30 x 46cm
* Colour: Silver and Black
1 x Portable Gas Oven and Stove
1 x Hose and Regulator
1 x Wind Shield
2 x Oven Rack
1 x Burner grate
1 x Thermometer
1 x User Manual
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.