Internal 3.5" SATA HDD USB Docking Station
The internal USB docking station is designed to work with many 3.5" SATA hard disks without trouble of cable. The internal docking station fits into a 5.25" bay, and it's self-powered by internal power and USB connector, it allowing users to easy and fast access SATA hard drives with Hot Swapping support.
- Easy to install into 5.25" Bay
- USB 2.0 Specification Compliance
- Connected to Internal 4-pin power connector and internal USB connector
- Complies with SATA Specification rev.2.5
- Supports HDD Power down Saving Mode
- Blue LED Indicator (Power and Access Light)
- Easy Plug and Play, supports Hot Plugging and dynamic reconfiguration
- Support 3.5" SATA HDD
- No Driver Need for Windows 2000 and later Operating Systems
- Smart controlled build-in 4cm cooling fans, running only with HDD inside
- Size: 42.5 x 147.5 x 170 mm
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.