ICY BOX (IB -2240) Back Plane for 4 x 2.5 Inch SATA/SAS HDD/SSD
HDDs in the 2.5 inch form factor are getting more and more popular as their storage capacity is growing. It is only consequent to employ them in servers. That's why ICY BOX offers a backplane that fits into a single 5.25 inch unit and is for four 2.5 inch SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs. The height of the HDDs may even be 15 mm, for greatest storage capacity.
This ICY BOX works reliably even with huge amounts of data being transferred. That's a great recommendation for the hard duty in RAID systems. Accordingly demanding is the layout of the cooling. While the aluminium casing cools two 40 mm fans work reliably and silently. Everything is as solid and safe as you might know it from the ICY BOX backplanes for the "big ones".
- For 4 x 2.5 Inch SATA/SAS HDD/SSD
- HDD Height up to 15 mm
- Robust industrial design
- Full aluminium/metal material
- Support SATA III 6 Gbit/s
- With Key Lock
- Colour: Black
- Material: Aluminium
- Required space: 1 x 5.25 inch bay
- Fan: 2 x 40 x 40 x 20 mm cooling fan
- HDD size (inch): 4x2.5 inch
- HDD height: 6 - 15 mm
- HDD capacity: Unlimited
- HDD interface: 4 x 2.5 inch SAS/SATA I/II/II
- Host interface: 4 x SATA Data Connector 7Pin
- Transfer rate: Up to 6 Gbit/s
- Hot Swap: Yes
- Plug & Play: Yes
- Lock: Yes
- Operating system: OS independent
- Power connector: 1x 15pin SATA power
- LED: Power and HDD Access
- Packing content: 1x IB-2240SK, 2x keys, 28x screws, 1x short manual
- Gross weight (incl. packing): 0.83 kg
- Net weight: 0.70 kg
- Dimension of packing box: 197x152x46 mm
- Dimension of article: 181x146x42 mm
1 x Back Plane
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.