The Classic Barn Door Hardware is just that, a classic. The hardware has been featured on numerous television shows, popular design and style blogs, multiple design and home magazines, in flagship stores of some of the most recognized brands in the world. It is simple, subtle, and timeless.
The Classic is the most universally purchased and used sliding door hardware style on the market today. The simple design has been perfected to fit with any style of home decor, from rustic, to transitional, to modern, the simple lines and minimalist design acts as complement, enhancing whatever style is intended. The nylon wheel has inset a bearing that results in a smooth, quietly, and incredibly easy and fluid operation of the door. Match this classic barn door hardware with any of our sliding barn doors. Designed, manufactured, and approved by Artisans.
- Heavy duty construction
- Safer & reliable with black powder coated
- Roller stopper to prevent excessive sliding
- Strong floor guide to stabilize door movement
- Comes with all necessary hardware for hanging the door
- Anti-jump appliance to prevent rollers from jumping off the track
- Material: Carbon steelÂ
- Sliding Track Length:Â 3m
- Door weight capacity: up to 150kgs
- Recommended wood door thickness: From 40mm-45mm
- 2x Sliding Track
- 4x Rollers
- 7x Wall Spacer
- 2x Right Stopper
- 2x Left Stopper
- 4x Anti-jump Disks
- 2x Internal Floor-Mounted Door Guide
- 7x M8 x 60mm Carriage Bolt
- 7x M8 x 30mm Anchor (Pre-mounted to Carriage Bolt)
- 7x M8 x 90mm Wall Screw
- 2x Allen Key
- 1x Manual
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.