The Classic Barn Door Hardware is just that, a classic. The hardware has been featured on numerous television shows, popular design and style blogs, multiple design and home magazines, in flagship stores of some of the most recognized brands in the world. It is simple, subtle, and timeless.
The Classic is the most universally purchased and used sliding door hardware style on the market today. The simple design has been perfected to fit with any style of home decor, from rustic, to transitional, to modern, the simple lines and minimalist design acts as complement, enhancing whatever style is intended. The nylon wheel has inset a bearing that results in a smooth, quietly, and incredibly easy and fluid operation of the door. Match this classic barn door hardware with any of our sliding barn doors. Designed, manufactured, and approved by Artisans.
- Heavy duty construction
- Safer & reliable with black powder coated
- Roller stopper to prevent excessive sliding
- Strong floor guide to stabilize door movement
- Comes with all necessary hardware for hanging the door
- Anti-jump appliance to prevent rollers from jumping off the track
- Material: Carbon steel /Stainless steel
- Sliding Track Length: 2m
- Color: Black
- Door weight capacity: up to 120kgs
- For use with openings up to 1m
- Recommended wood door thickness: From 40mm-45mm
Barn Door Track Kit include:
- Sliding Track
- Wall Spacer
- Right Stopper
- Left Stopper
- Anti-jump Disks
- Internal Floor-Mounted Door Guide
- Carriage Bolt
- Anchor (Pre-mounted to Carriage Bolt)
- Wall Screw
- Allen Key
Notesï¼šDifferent Length of the Barn Door Track Kit may have different quantities of accessoriesï¼Œplease refer to the instruction.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.