This high quality individually switched 6 way powerboard is suited to domestic and commercial applications.
Designed and manufactured to a high standard, this unit also provides surge and overload protection to downstream appliances. This typically includes audio, video, entertainment and computer devices and equipment.
As an added feature the individually switched 6 way powerboard provides protection from both EMI and RFI (Electromagnetic and Radio interference).
- 6 Australian power outlets
- Each power outlet has an individual switch
- Surge and overload protection
- EMI and RFI protection
- 2m power lead with right angle plug (requires less space)
- Voltage rating: 230-240Va.c. 50Hz
- Current rating: 10 Amp max.
- Power rating: 2400 Watt max
- Surge current: 4500A
- Surge protection: Yes
- Response time: Less than 20 nano seconds
- Clamping voltage: Less than 275V
- Energy absorption: 525 Joules
- Dimensions (Excluding cord): (L) 320 x (W) 90 x (D) 30mm
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.